Buying only the finest veneers from the most technologically advanced veneer mills assures our customers consistent quality. We're so confident in our product that we unconditionally guarantee your total satisfaction. If you're happy with the product, keep it. If not, we'll gladly replace it or refund your money. Period. We WANT you to want our veneer today and tomorrow. We want to earn and keep your business! Our goal is your total, 100% satisfaction.
- Priority #1: Complete, 100% Satisfaction, Period.
And there's never a restocking fee should you be dissatisfied in any way.
- Minimum order: $100.00 please.
- Fedex ground is our normal shipping method, however UPS or USPS can be used too.
- 151+ lbs. orders require a common carrier and are quoted f.o.b. Great Barrington, MA. To get a common carrier quote, veneer is class 65, item 113520 sub 2. Our zip code is 01230.
- Next day air and 2nd day air express services are available. Call for rates.
- All orders packaged with utmost care, and shipped promptly, often same day.
- You'll no doubt notice our somewhat unorthodox style of sometimes using recycled/reclaimed boxes in our shipments. This is but one example of our trying to live lightly on the earth. Conserving our resources by reusing boxes, packing and strapping affirms our philosophy of conservation.
- Items returned in "as shipped" condition within 15 days of receipt will happily be exchanged, refunded or credited.
- All COD shipments will be charged the associated fees that are incurred.
Berkshire Veneer Company, Inc. would like to remind it's customers that natural wood veneers can change with time, and it cannot be held responsible for these factors, nor can it be responsible for the resulting potential safety problems that can occur when working with wood. Please work safely!! Wear protective gear.